Review: Lush Holly Golightly Bubble Bar


Hey lovelies! I'm back again with yet another Lush review. As you can probably tell I am way too obsessed with their Christmas collection this year! 

Over last week I indulged and tried, Holly Golightly, a massive glitter smothered bubble bar (£4.75) - I challenge you to touch this and not get glitter all over your hands! My first impression, except for wow that's glittery was this smells really festive. It has quite a mature spicy scent, that really reminds me of Christmas and I love that it's named after Audrey Hepburn's character in Breakfast at Tiffany's, such a lovely touch. 

When I used this, I had a bit of a nightmare trying to break it up because it's so huge, so in the end I just ran it under my tap till it was soft enough to crumble. Underneath, this bubble bar is a really rich Christmas tree green. One of the great things about this bubble bar is it produces so many bubbles, you can probably use it in quarters, although I was greedy and just used half of it for each bath. However, seeing as it's on the pricier side, you can really get away with only using a bit each time. 





This has to be one of my favourite Christmas Lush products I've used so far, it just smells so festive and really makes your bath water so lovely and bubbly. 

Have you tried any of Lush's Christmas collection? 


25 comments

  1. I think that I definitely need to get down to Lush and pick up this bubble bar - I loovvvee the colour it turns your bath!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it makes it looks so nice and festive :)

      Delete
  2. I really want this product.
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing these Lush products everywhere, going to give them a try!

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love Lush bath bombs?! I definitely do! :D haha thanks for sharing lovely! <3

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bath bomb sounds great :) I love the name it too makes me think of Audrey Hepburn's character in Breakfast at Tiffany's, which is one of my all time favourite movies!
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was good although it's a bubble bar haha x

      Delete
  6. Their Christmas ranges are always so amazing! I wish our bath suite would hurry and be installed so I can use some! The colour is lovely x

    tmzn loves | beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's annoying, hopefully you'll get a bath soon :)

      Delete
  7. I've heard so many great things about Lush! I should probably stop by and check out their items soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats so pretty. I love the glitter. It always makes your skin shiny lol

    check out todays blogmas
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the look and sound of this but will skip it due to the glitter. It's quite a nightmare to clean the glitter off my bathtub later. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well actually you can just wash the glitter off it at the beginning and it's fine, it's what I did as I find glitter in my bath a bit of a nightmare to be honest!

      Delete
  10. I love the look of this, especially the strong shade of green underneath! So cool. :)

    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks I'll take a look at your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, the scent sounds lovely for Christmas! I don't have a bathtub in my place at the moment so I'm missing out on all the Lush bars but I'm loving reading reviews on them and dreaming away - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's a shame you don't have a bathtub, this is such a good Christmas scent! :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them and will be sure to visit your blog soon :) have a lovely day!