Review Lush Golden Wonder Bath Bomb


If you caught my latest post, you would know I'd gotten one of these Golden Wonder Bath Bombs (£3.75) in my Rudolph Box. It seems a bit weird reviewing Christmas products when Christmas has gone but I wanted to share my thoughts on it with you all anyway. 

I have to admit that I was never really tempted to try this bath bomb, I'd sort of dismissed it as boring because I assumed that it would just be gold and white when it went in the bath. As I realised I was completely wrong. Instead with this present, there really is a surprise waiting inside. Just see for yourself: 






I was really blown away by this bath bomb. When you put it in the water it is amazing to watch. After it's fizzed away, the water is a lovely green/blue colour and all the gold glitter swirls around really prettily. It's a shame it doesn't show up in photos, but it really does look magical. 

My only word of warning with this bath bomb is make sure you clean your bath afterwards as it leaves a lot of glitter behind! Anyway lovelies, let me know in the comment section if you've tried this one out yourself. 

14 comments

  1. This really shows that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. After reading this I kind of regret not getting this. I don't think it's weird to use/review these after Christmas seeing as a lot of people would have gotten these as gifts. :)

    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is very true, I completely judged this one by its cover!

      Delete
  2. That's so pretty! I wouldn't mind having a glitter bath tub either.

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it turned out to be really gorgeous :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely review, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this bath bomb looks so beautiful in the water! Great post. xx

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this looks amazing! Too bad I might have to wait until next Christmas to get one ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get your hands on one next year :)

      Delete
  6. This looks so pretty :) I ordered a few lush bits in the sale yesterday xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk | Check out my 100 follower GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was so tempted by that sale, it was amazing!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the review - looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them and will be sure to visit your blog soon :) have a lovely day!