Review: Amie Radiant Dawn Exfoliating Daily Wash


Amie is a brand that I discovered only about a month ago, and is targeted primarily towards teenagers as the use of natural ingredients rather than soap and oil is meant to tackle against oily skin as a result of breakouts.

One of the things that I instantly noticed about this product is that it really does feel and smell natural. As I do have quite sensitive skin, the gentleness of the Exfoliating Daily Wash really suited my skin. Whilst it hasn't had a 'miracle effect' on my skin, it does help to sooth and reduce redness on my skin whenever I do breakout.

So what I would say is that if you have a problem with breakouts or reacting to products, then I would really recommend trying Amie as it's very gentle and natural. Also, another plus of this product is that it's suitable for vegans and vegetarians too! Plus the price isn't too expensive at £4.95 for 150ml.

Hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading :)

If you liked this post, you might also like: 'Review: Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail Conditioning lotion'

0 comments